Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oh Britney.

What better way to re-enter the blogging world (anyone miss me? I didn't think so) than to lament the loss of Britney. I know we lost her long ago, but the last few days have been particularly sad. It has been ridiculously depressing watching her shave her head (the internet is amazing, I can't believe how quickly the live shots surfaced) and go in and out of rehab (yes, she reportedly checked out of rehab AGAIN this morning). I really, truly hope she gets help, in particular for the sake of those two adorable boys. I fear something tragic will happen if she doesn't get help soon. It's amazing how pop culture fodder turns to a sad reality so quickly. Sigh.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Fraggle said...

But do we really know whether Jayden James is adorable? After all, we haven't even seen him yet!

2/21/2007 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home