Don't Take A Good Look At My Face
I watched the Grammys on and off on Sunday night. A few thoughts"
1. I thought the Police were okay; nothing spectacular. However, I do hope to see them this summer. Mrs. Bartender will slaughter me if I don't get tickets.
2. The biggest problem with the Grammys is that the same people keep winning. Yes, some years the same movie wins again and again at the Oscars, but at least different people are receiving the statue. Here, the same 3 groups/individuals win what appears to be the majority of the awards. Or at least the awards they decide to present during the broadcast.
3. Is Stevie Wonder now as fat as Aretha Franklin? Just asking.
4. What is the difference between record of the year and album of the year and does it matter because the Dixie Chicks won both? Oh year, they also won the song of the year.
5. And the most frightening moment . . . seeing Smokey Robinson. Man, I would love to be his plastic surgeon.