Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Is Mia Maestro going to bite it twice this month?

To make up for my downer of a previous post, here's another one about imminent death, and the despair of facing it. Thankfully, this one is about fake people, on a CGI cruise ship, hit by a fake rogue wave. I love a good disaster movie, and I'm very much looking forward to Poseidon. The reviews aren't even terrible, which is such a relief. Of course, the big question is whether Mia Maestro is going to die in Poseidon, just like she did on Alias last week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Fraggle said...

Interestingly, I was reading something in Entertainment Weekly the other day (or maybe it was People) that said if the new movie made you nostalgic for the original, you should hold off on renting it. They said that the original, which I have never seen, doesn't stand the test of time. So maybe I'll check out this version instead.

5/15/2006 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home