Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Charlottesville Stalker

In the spirit of Gawker Stalker and Wilder's Vegas Stawker, I present Charlottesville Stalker.

Yesterday I was attending graduation for the students of the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia (I was not one of said students) and I spotted Macaulay Culkin and Mila Kunis. Apparently Mila's brother was in the graduating class.

Not much to say about them. Macaulay looked short and Milla was very, very, very skinny. After seeing her, I can safely say the camera doesn't add 10 pounds--it adds about 20. She also carried a very large white purse.

I went to college with a few actors and actresses, so seeing an occassional former child star and his TV show girlfriend isn't really all that exciting (especially since I didn't talk to them or anything), but I thought my public might want to know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

Do HDTV cameras add pounds too? I wonder.

5/22/2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Laura Ingalls Wilder said...

She looks pretty darn skinny in that picture!

5/22/2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger Red Fraggle said...

Yeah, she does, BUT she looks like she probably wears normal size jeans. Maybe a size 0, but still a size someone can buy in a store. When I saw her she was wearing pants that were skin-tight, and I have no idea how she found them. I can't even conceive of what size they were. A 00000? No clue. So tiny.

5/22/2006 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home