Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Isaac, Jr.

While I realize the picture is small, I had to let the world see Isaac, Jr. I know what you are all thinking--where's the mustache. Give him time to look like dear old dad. One note--even though the little guy is taking up a lot of my time, he should not completely limit my ability to keep up on pop culture. While movies will be majorly reduced (although after seeing the reviews for Da Vinci Code, not seeing it seems like not much of a loss), I have plenty of TV (and DVD) watching time while I feed the little man. And we're going to our first baseball game tomorrow! (Go Nats!) Pretty soon we'll be mixing margaritas together on the lido deck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

Aww.

5/19/2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Red Fraggle said...

It's kind of making me want one. And I never want one.

5/19/2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home