Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Nine Lives of Seventh Heaven

You have got to be kidding me. The new CW has released its fall schedule, and as previously reported here, "Veronica Mars" has been picked up for another season. So has Bailey favorite "America's Next Top Model." Not so lucky are fans of "Everwood," although apparently the show has filmed a season ender that provides some closure.

The most shocking show in the lineup? "Seventh Heaven." How is this show still around?! I used to watch an episode here or there in the early seasons, but it just got so preachy (I know this is a show about a preacher, but come on!), the writing is so stilted, the storylines are just ridiculous. And it's coming back again? Who watches this show? I mean, Barry Watson and Jessica Biel aren't even on anymore to provide some eye candy (although I never thought Biel was all that attractive).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home