Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Vegas Stawker!

I was in Vegas this past weekend with thirteen other woman, celebrating one of my best friend's upcoming wedding. In other words, at a bachelorette party. Part of the fun was the celebrity sightings that I couldn't wait to report here:

1. At the Mirage, where we were staying, Brad Garrett (sp?) from Everybody Loves Raymond was walking around the pool area all weekend. He is TALL and seemed super nice.

2. At the Wynn, where I was playing poker! on Friday night, walked past Cuba Gooding Jr. at the $100/hand blackjack table. He was wearing a fedora and looked wasted. And was talking loudly on his cell phone.

3. Still at the Wynn, after winning $30! in poker! I then walked past Jamie-Lyn Sigler at the $50/hand blackjack table. She looked very petite and very pretty. No make-up and perfectly dressed.

4. At the restaurant FIX at the Belagio Saturday night, Andre Agassi dining with one male companion. Sans wedding ring. He actually looked surprisingly small to me. He was nice enough to pose for a picture with one of my friends when he came out of the bathroom.

5. Best for last. At the airport security line, was standing next to ALYSSA MILANO! Yes, Samantha from Who's The Boss? She was ridiculously tiny, had a darling velvet sweatsuit on, and cute Uggs. She looked gorgeous, even without make-up. Then later saw her in line at Sbarro (I swear I didn't follow her!), saw her eat two, two! pieces of pizza, and then watched her sit at an oxygen bar and get a massage in the airport. It was awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

Uggs and a velvet sweatsuit? That sounds very 2004.

4/10/2006 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home