Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Word of the Day

Speaking of the word odious, I just tried the new Tab "energy drink." Oh my god, this stuff is horrific. Admittedly, I should have done more research, but with the name Tab and the exact same pink checked packaging, albeit in a skinnier can, I thought it might bear some resemblance to the original.

But, no, it's not even a cola. The only thing it shares with the original is the artificial after-taste. The actual taste has been described as "remniscent of a liquid Jolly Rancher." Yum, right? Apparently it's pink and therefore clearly being marketed to women as a vodka mixer. Please, readers, I beg you -- don't let this marketing plan succeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with young people and their raves and those weird glowing sticks.

4/05/2006 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home