Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Catching Up

I've been out of town, so I'm just catching up on last week's TV:

1) American Idol: I agree with Red and Wilder's assessment of the performances. A couple of things I didn't get. Does Simon expect me to think that Creed is the epitome of rock and roll credibility? That's just crazy. Also, what the heck was Kat wearing? Some combination of prairie and dominatrix. Not surprisingly, this is not an attractive look. While we're on the subject, check out this article about American Idol fashion.

2) The Amazing Race: I really have nothing to say, but I thought you might be interested in these pictures. Not safe for work! That should put to rest any doubts you may have had about whether Eric and Jeremy are overcompensating for something.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home