In the spirit of making sure we have at least one new post every day, here are some post-game thoughts on last night's HBO shows and other miscellaneous matters.
1. Sopranos - Perhaps another Junkette will blog in more detail about last night's premiere, but I'll just say I thought it was awesome. I'm really liking the Carmela/Tony dynamic, and I like some of the new characters that they have seamlessly inserted into the story. This is one of the few shows worth waiting 13 months for a new season.
2. Big Love - After reading such amazing reviews, I was totally psyched for the premiere last night and of course found myself disappointed. I thought it was a little slow, and I just didn't get engaged in any of the characters. I'm not writing it off yet, but I hope next week's show grabs me or else it will be the last time I save Grey's Anatomy for Monday night viewing.
3. Grey's Anatomy - See above. It's on my Tivo to-do list for tonight.
4. Is it really possible that Britney and KFed are pregnant again? That's scary.
5. I heard that Charlize Theron and Stuart Townsend are over. I'm not the least big surprised. It follows the my-wife/fiance/girlfriend-is -more-successful-than-me-and-our-relationship-therefore-fails pattern that seems to plague Hollywood. (Chad and Hillary are the most recent example of this sad trend. But the list goes on and on.)
Labels: Britney Spears