Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Find Me Guilty

Today I faced a daunting choice in matinees: She's the Man or Find Me Guilty. And this is something I never thought I'd say, but because I felt like watching a grown-up movie I picked the one starring Vin Diesel.

This is hardly the first time I've seen a Vin Diesel flick. It's the voice. It's low and scratchy and I'm powerless to resist. I saw xXx on opening weekend. But in Find Me Guilty he's really good! He's emotional and expressive, a little bit heart-breaking and more than a little bit paunchy. The supporting cast is generally great as well. Without sheepishness I can recommend this movie as a very good courtroom drama.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Red Fraggle said...

I was reading Entertainment Weekly today and found out that Vin's paunchiness, as you described it, as a prosthetic suit. I guess he's not all into sacrificing for his craft a la Renee and DeNiro.

3/21/2006 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home