Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dancing With the Star

For my first foray into the world of pop culture, a brief story. On Oscar night, my parents (let's call them the Washingtons) arrived in Los Cabos for a stay at Esperanza, the uber-fabulous resort. (Ms. Wilder can confirm as I believe she stayed there on her honeymoon). My mother saw Lisa Rinna being interviewed after the Oscars and she (Lisa Rinna, not my mom) stated that she was headed to Mexico in the morning. Lo and behold, whom did my parents see the next day at the pool but Harry Hamlin and Lisa (wearing a very small bikini). My father had to ask Lisa if she wanted to dance. And you wonder where my sense of humor comes from.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Ingalls Wilder said...

I did stay at Esperanza for my honeymoon. I didn't see Lisa and Harry, but even better: I saw Gwyneth, Chris, and baby Apple at the pool! And Gwynnie was breastfeeding! And they were with Maya Rudolph among others. (Apparently Maya and Gwynnie went to highschool together.)

3/17/2006 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home