Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Drinks Will Be Served on the Lido Deck

Just to offer a fresh (and male) perspective on things, for some reason your favorite bartender has been invited to add his two cents. Sadly, although I have little to add on reality TV (although for some sick reason I continue to watch the Apprentice, which has gone from comedy to tragedy to farce), I do have thoughts on my favorite HBO shows as well as excellent fare such as Lost and the under appreciated Scrubs. I also ask for a moment of silence for the almost certainly late and too little lamented classic, Arrested Development. If you didn't watch it, shame on you. I may also have some tidbits from my high placed sources inside Hollywood--and I do have a few. In the weeks to come, you may have to prepare yourself for some fascinating info on labor and delivery, feeding a baby, and attempting to work on very little sleep as my wife and I prepare to experience the joys of parenthood. We are at T -38 days and counting for those keeping score at home. Finally, I won't be able to resist some thoughts on March Madness, the start of baseball season, and (if the urge hits) a little politics. Strap yourselves in cuz it's going to be a bumpy ride.

5 Comments:

Blogger Isaac, your bartender said...

Showtime does remain a possibility. This would of course require my spending more money for another premium cable channel, but for the Bluths, it would be worth it. I hope for the best. And thanks for the warm welcome.

3/16/2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger Laura Ingalls Wilder said...

I have to welcome you aboard too! We're lucky to have you.

So, re March Madness, am I insane to pick Memphis to win it all?

3/16/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

Welcome aboard!

3/16/2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Red Fraggle said...

I know I will probably be flogged, but I just cannot get into Arrested Development. I got the first season on DVD and have gotten through three or four episodes, and it's okay, but I don't really have a desire to watch any more of it.

Welcome, Isaac. You look very spiffy in your bowtie.

3/16/2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger jeje said...

air max 90
true religion jeans
pandora jewelry
canada goose clothing
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
mbt shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet

10/08/2018 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home