Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Just Venting

A few pop-culture related things on my mind lately:

1. I miss Howard Stern on the radio in the morning.

2. I can't wait for Season 3 of Nip/Tuck to arrive on DVD.

3. When it is American Idol season, my week is much happier. I recognize that's a sad reflection of my life.

4. Britney Spears is repulsive to me.

5. Ashley Parker Angel (formerly of OTown, currently of "Here and Back" on MTV) is totally endearing. He was so eager to help with chores around the house during last night's episode - it was sort of precious.

6. I need to start watching #1 Single.

7. US Weekly is my favorite of the trashy tabloid magazines. When given the choice in the supermarket line, 10 times out of 10 I choose that over In Touch, etc.

8. Thank goodness this blog is anonymous. I just felt embarassed for myself reading 1-7.

9. Reese Witherspoon was good in Walk the Line, but not that good; Philip Seymour Hoffman was that good in Capote.

10. I couldn't be less interested in this season's Apprentice.

Labels: , , , , ,