Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Couples

These are some of the latest celebrity couplings, according to my weekend tabloid reading:

1. George Clooney + Terri Hatcher. I have to say that she doesn't seem on his level. Ever since she got all bony skinny and Botoxed, I'm no longer much of a fan.

2. Mary-Kate Olsen + Katzenberg (sp?) fella. I can't help but think that he is good for her. Besides, she seems to look a little healthier these days.

3. Nick Lachey + Alyssa Milano. That's not entirely what I read, but there was a picture of them sitting next to each other at some party and a girl can dream. I love them both, so would be thrilled if they were together. Though when she was with Justin Timberlake, that was sort of weird.

4. Jessica Simpson - Adam Levine. Apparently they are over (assuming they ever began). This based in part on the fact that he gave his number to Kelly Clarkson after the Grammys. Not the most persuasive evidence, but I'll take it. I never thought they were really together in the first place.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's another randon one I read about in US Weekly....John Stamos and Denise Richards.....hmmm.....

2/27/2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Red Fraggle said...

I have heard that the Clooney-Hatcher pairing was not very serious and he has already moved on to bigger and better things--Renee Zellweger. I guess Renee isn't literally bigger than Teri (probably one of the few out there who isn't), but she is certainly a bigger name in terms of fame!

The thing about Teri Hatcher is that I can't figure out if she is a victim of bad plastic surgery, or if she has actually not had any done, and her face is suffering because she doesn't eat enough. Regardless, she looks like a drag queen.

I remember that Nick Lachey was on Charmed awhile back, and I think there were rumors at the time that Jessica was jealous. Wouldn't hooking up with Alyssa be a nice little bit of revenge?

2/27/2006 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home