Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Olympic Boyfriend


Some of the Junkettes have gotten into a tradition of naming an Olympic boyfriend at every games. Mine during the summer games was Marian Dragulescu, the Romanian gymnast who was also my Olympic boyfriend in 2004. Bailey's was Aaron Peirsol.

Gobo just asked me who my new Olympic boyfriend would be for this Olympics. The answer was obvious (so obvious, I was shocked he asked). Obviously my Olympic boyfriend is Alex Ovechkin. How could it possibly be anyone else? I wonder if Bailey and Holt have Olympic boyfriends this time around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

Aw, I do love Ovie, but I will have to think about this one.

Does this mean that you're rooting for Russia to win hockey gold?

2/13/2010 5:15 PM  
Blogger Red Fraggle said...

Sure does! Rooting for Team Russia, then USA, Sweden, and Not Canada.

The 23 year old who just won the 5000m speed skate was kind of cute. In a little kid way.

2/13/2010 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home