Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Professional Olympics Watcher

I just realized that there is no better time to be unemployed than during the Olympics. I'm a huge Olympics fan and I just realized that I will be able to watch pretty much everything NBC (and its affiliated channels) has to offer.

I think I'm going to put together an Olympic-watching schedule tonight. Coverage generally seems to start at around 2-3 p.m., and ends between 3-5 a.m. I guess I might have to become a daysleeper for two weeks.

Fun fact: this blog started four years ago during the Turin Olympics. (I can still remember debating with Holt over whether it should be called Torino (my choice) or Turin (hers). I can now say I was wrong and she was right.) I know no one has posted on this blog in a long time, but I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to record my viewing, and I can't think of a better place.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sally-Anne said...

Why do you take back "Torino" in favor of "Turin"? I prefer Torino.

The Dude has considered taking off work for the (entire) Olympics. In reality he only took off one day, to get a little caught up. I'm sure he envies your ability to watch pretty much full-time.

3/01/2010 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home