Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Guess who will be attending this year's Spelling Bee?

That's right: me! Thanks to Isaac, I learned that bloggers can get press credentials to attend the Spelling Bee. I'm sure you all fondly remember my running diary of the Bee for the past two years. Now I will be live blogging from the actual event. I already told Gobo to make other plans for Friday night, because I'm not going to be available.

After realizing I could attend the Bee I began to fear that it wouldn't be as exciting without the television commentary, but then I realized that was crazy talk. Of course it will be exciting. I'll be in the middle of the action!


Tune in on Friday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Isaac, your bartender said...

Now I need to see if I can get Super Bowl credentials!

5/28/2008 1:03 PM  
Blogger MrMotivation said...

Cool! You are officially a Jr. Press Celebrity. Well done. Could you also step over to the White House and ask some real questions too?

5/28/2008 5:02 PM  
Blogger MrMotivation said...

Where does pop culture stand on the great fonix debate? (wsj had an article today).

5/30/2008 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home