Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Do you hulu?

I'm completely obsessed with Hulu, NBC's new video streaming site. But it's not just NBC shows. The site also hosts FOX series like House and Prison Break, USA network favorite Psych, and there are even clips from Bravo shows like The Real Housewives of New York. (Please oh please let them put up full episodes soon!) The episodes are free with only minor commercial interruptions, and the quality is fairly decent as far as streaming episodes go. It's not as good as ABC's site, but far superior to the WB's streaming technology. I might not be as in love with it if I had cable at the moment, but since I don't it's a godsend.

Not only do I get to watch the current season of Battlestar Galactica as it airs (lords of kobol have heard my prayers - how fantastic have these first three episodes been?!?!) but I've also been checking in with some shows I didn't get a chance to watch during the abbreviated fall season, like New Amsterdam, and Life (both of which I'm enjoying more than the reviews led me to expect.) And there are also full seasons of old favorites (Hart to Hart and, ahem, Remington Steele to name a few.) The site even has a decent selection of movies (Point Break for example). Now, if you have a big beautiful HD TV with 100 channels of cable, you might not feel like huluing as often as I do, but next time you're stuck traveling for work, and there's nothing on TV in the hotel? Pull out your laptop and check out Hulu. I guarantee you'll find something you're interested in.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Masonry Houston said...

Awesome blog you havve here

10/17/2022 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home