Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, April 18, 2008

RIP Danny Federici

Bruce Springsteen's organist/keyboardist passed away yesterday at the age of 58 from melanoma. He left the Boss's current tour in November, but played one song, Sandy (4th of July, Asbury Park), with the band on March 20. I had heard that he had shown up and was hoping that was a good sign. Sadly, it was not. According to Springsteen, a Danny Federici Melanoma Foundation is being set up with a web site to be announced.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

4/18/2008 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home