Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Worst Leg Ever

Warning: Amazing Race: All Stars spoilers ahead.

I can barely blog about what happened on the Race last night. In fact, I don't think I can manage more than a few sentences on the subject. It sucked. It really, really sucked. To see Rob and Amber make more mistakes than they made in the first three legs of this race, along with the entire season 7 combined, was upsetting. But to watch them lose to Mirna and Charla in a needle-in-a-haystack challenge was just too depressing. It almost makes me not want to watch. Except that would be insane.

At least they had a good attitude about it.

And I now offically hate Uchenna. What was up with his adoration of Mirna and Charla?? And saying that they beat out Rob and Amber as some sort of karma? Because Mirna and Charla are such nice people and ethical racers? Gag.

From here on out I'm cheering for the Beauty Queens, with a little Cha Cha Cha and Guidos thrown in for good measure.

ETA: I loved that the letter to the Beauty Queens didn't come from Lyn and Karlyn, but rather only Lyn signed it. And I particularly loved the BQ's classification of Karlyn as the "less warm" member of Team 'Bama. Quite the understatement. I was hoping that Emily and Nancy would have drafted the letter to Team Guido (and Nancy could have told them she was hoping they weren't shoving any other old ladies), but Frank's was pretty classic. I thought it was interesting that Margarita didn't sign the letter. I'm guessing that their relationship didn't make it after all. And how could Flo have stopped herself from being snarky in the letter to Teri and Ian? Couldn't she have at least told Ian to try his best not to be an Ugly American during the competition?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

It was horrible. I can't believe they lost to Charla and Myrna. Now we have to put up with their gloating forever. Yuck! Yup, I'm hoping for the BQs or the Guidos, maybe even ChaChaCha but really really really. Charla and Myrna are the weakest team, they should have gone. Boo.

3/13/2007 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home