Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Step Up

This has been a sad movie season for me. I'm a sucker for movies, and will see practically anything at any time, but it's been weeks since I've been to a movie. I honestly am not sure what the last movie I saw was. Pirates of the Caribbean maybe? Nothing released recently has been able to compete with the Season 1 and 2 Battlestar Gallactica DVDs that Netflix has been sending my way. (And if you've never seen this show - trust me, it's fantastic!!) Luckily it looks like the drought will end this weekend with the theatrical release of Step Up. Former junkette Julie told me about it months ago - I'm pretty sure she likes dance movies even more than I do (and I saw Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights in the theater.) Thanks Julie! (Although, to be perfectly honest, the liklihood of me seeing Step Up opening weekend would be significantly lower if I didn't have only two more episodes of Battlestar to watch before I have to wait for the DVD release of the second half of Season 2. Damn them!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

2/03/2007 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home