Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ahhhhh, Play-Doh

I think my favorite smell ever might be the smell of Play-Doh. I visited a friend with an 18-month old last week and in her kitchen was a small pot of Play-Doh. I opened it and was excited to realize it had never been opened before, meaning the smell was at its freshest. I stood there inhaling for quite a few minutes as my friend wondered whether her child was even old enough for Play-Doh (I was kind of hoping she would decide he wasn't, so I could take it home and sniff at my leisure).

So imagine my excitement when I found out that there is now a Play-Doh perfume! I never wear perfume, but an exception might be in order here. And the best part is, I can smell like Play-Doh but I don't have to get any caught underneath my fingernails! But is it just too weird? I think I'm going to have to find out.