Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Kyle XY

Remember when, with consternation, I admitted to liking this show on the ABC Family Channel? I'm still sort of embarassed, but it has become a must-watch for me and I really have gotten caught up in it.

I think last night's episode was the best yet, with Kyle finally flipping out at his "younger brother" for his continual taunting about Kyle being weird and an alien, and some movement forward on the question of where did Kyle come from. (I don't want to write too much just in case someone actually listens to me and starts watching this show!) Really surprisingly for a show on a family oriented channel, the show has treated in a very honest and, I think, realistic way the first sexual experience of the teenage daugher in the family. Please, somebody watch this show so I can have someone to talk about it with! The acting is a little stiff at times (the actress who plays the mom is given the most horrible lines) but it's engaging.

Have I mentioned how hot the actor playing Kyle is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home