Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Artistic Integrity

Spoilers! Is it me, or is Vince's concern regarding artistic integrity a wee bit of a push? While not exactly George Costanza walking out on NBC because of the issue (Jerry: "You're not artistic, and you have no integrity"), it seems a bit of a push. That Billy Walsh, QB's director, is furious makes sense, but Vince? I don't think he is savvy enough that his reaction was part of some grand plan (and, if it is, Vince is getting way too smart for the character he is/was). Btw, the colorization looked horrible and I thought Hollywood realized how dumb it was back in the 80s. And correct me if I'm wrong, but no studio colorized a major motion picture for its general release. (Btw, I loved that Ethan Suplee is one of the stars of the movie. Hadn't noticed him last year, but that was pre-Earl.)

As for Ari, it is good to see that Mrs. Clark Griswold will now be rocking his world. I have enjoyed, as repeatedly noted, the growing focus on Mr. Gold and his mad, mad world.

Finally, Drama. What can you say except that his turning down Brothers McMullen for a 3-episode arc on 90210 is too perfect. Stalking Tori Spelling! It really doesn't' get much better, but he finally gets a nice break. Let's see what he does with it. Btw, his tirade when he went to get his free coffee is based in fact. The Coffee Bean is one of my favorite LA institutions. I love their iced blendeds so much that I have actually kept one of their cards for a free one even though I'm only in LA 1-2 times per year. And now my card is no good because of counterfeiting! (I can get counterfeiting currency, but cards for free coffee?!) I want to talk to the manager!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

I have actually been to the Coffee Bean with Isaac, and I enjoyed the iced blended too.

I caught up on the past 3 episodes this weekend. What a treat, because they mostly focused on Ari, and no Dom in sight. It seems that Lloyd is coming into his own too.

7/31/2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cheap uggs
packers jerseys
prada shoes outlet
supra footwear
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ugg boots on sale
snapbacks
nike air max

8/05/2017 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home