Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Wedding Bells

According to Us Weekly Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban announced today that they returned to Australia today to prepare for their upcoming wedding.

So it looks like it will actually happen, despite all of the rumors about problems in the relationship. Personally, I don't have much interest in them, but for the fact that I chose them for my fantasy league team this week (rosters had to be set before the news broke). I think this should get them a good amount of press coverage. So I'm actually quite excited.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Ingalls Wilder said...

I've also heard (though it hasn't been confirmed) that she is with child.

6/19/2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Red Fraggle said...

I think the real question is: Is Botox hazardous to a fetus? And if so, what is Nic to do?

6/19/2006 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home