Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Making The Band 3


I just got so excited to learn that tonight is the season premiere of Making the Band 3 on MTV. This season will be about the all-girl band that Diddy picked last season: Aubrey, Aundrea, Shannon, Dawn, and Wanita. I can't remember most of these people, but Aubrey sticks out in my mind as particularly likeable for whatever reason. I do think it's lame that she has her own website, but still. Besides, some people think we're lame for having a blog.

Speaking of MTV, though, has anyone watched Cheyenne? Every time it's on, I'm confused. Apparently she is trying to make it in the music industry. Sounds totally up my American-Idol-obsessed alley, but I haven't been able to stand more than a few minutes of it at a time. Maybe I'll give it another try to erase my summertime TV blues.

Labels: