Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Good news/Bad news

Who thought that Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale would have their baby before Brad and Angelina?

Well, they have (unless Bragelina just haven't informed the press theirs has come). Kingston James McGregor Rossdale. Congrats!

In other news, Hilary Swank and Chad Lowe have decided to divorce after all. I had hoped they would work things out, but the rumors over the past few months haven't been very positive. Note the E! Online headline. Totally unecessary.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sally-Anne said...

I wish I could understand the fascination with Gwen Stefani. I think she's truly one of the most unattractive AND overhyped celebrities around. Can I be the only one who thinks so?

5/30/2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger Red Fraggle said...

No, I actually agree. People like that she is original, but her taste, while different, is bad. And she is not very pretty.

5/31/2006 9:44 PM  
Blogger Sally-Anne said...

Thank you! I said this to The Dude the other night when one of her songs came on (none of which I like...I don't even think she's talented) and he was all, "she's hot." Ew!

I mean, it's OK that she's not pretty -- and good for her for forging ahead with her own (bad) personal style -- but it bugs me when someone (either someone I know or some celebrity commentator) says she's cute or gorgeous or beautiful. Come on! Just admit she is funky-looking and admire her for that, if you must admire her.

6/01/2006 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home