Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Why Relying On Tivo (Er, Comcast DVR) Is Bad

Something happened with my DVR last night during American Idol. It taped the first few performances, then stopped, and then taped the last two. Which meant I didn't get to see Elliott's performance. (Or Kellie's, but, c'mon.) And it also cut off during the ending credits where they review everyone's performance, so I didn't get a chance to see Elliott then either.

I'm so bummed. I've read this morning that Elliott gave an amazing performance, and since announcing that I'm on Team Elliott, I was so looking forward to it. Sigh. I'm now sort of hoping that he's in the bottom three just so that he can sing it again, but that is the type of wish I will seriously regret if he is in fact in the bottom three and ends up getting kicked off. So I take it back. Eek.

As for the performances I did see, I thought they were all excellent. Especially Paris and Katharine. As the judges astutely pointed out, both of their performances were remniscent of their auditions.

I hope either Ace or Kellie go home tonight. I'd also like to make a plea that anyone who saw Elliott's performance leave a detailed comment so I can pretend like my DVR didn't screw up and pretend that I actually watched the performance. Thanks.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

Did you see this?

What is up with Comcast? I've never had that problem with TiVo -- except when the power is out or something. But I know Red has had problems with Comcast not recording things too.

4/19/2006 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have had some problems with the Comcast DVR, particularly with my hi def DVR. My solution--we now have two DVRs and create two recordings of most shows. (Don't get me started on my biggest Comcast beef--the inabilitywill account for this by having a few 'Utility" players.

And Post, they were hot. I feel like a perv (or as Landon would say Cheste

4/19/2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Isaac, your bartender said...

Okay, the blog is seriously going crazy. I am "anonymous" for some reason at least until the word "inability." Then there is someone else's post. My beef is the inability to get MASN and 75% of the Nationals game. Very strange.

4/19/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

201510.16dongdong
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
ugg boots
Jordan 8 Phoenix Suns
cheap uggs
uggs outlet
tory burch sale
fitflops sale clearance
coach factory outlet
Toms Outlet Store Online
celine bags
Michael Kors Outlet Sale Handbags Discount
ugg outlet
authentic louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
Oakley Polarized Sunglasses Cheap Outlet Store
Jordan Concords Low And High
coach outlet
michael kors uk
Authentic Louis Vuitton Bags Discount
Abercrombie and Fitch USA Outlet Store
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
Montblanc Pen Refills Outlet
Outlet Michael Kors Handbags
Nike Kobe Bryant Basketball Shoes
uggs clearance
cheap ugg boots
Christian Louboutin Outlet Sale Cheap Online
Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts Clearance

10/15/2015 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home