Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Whither Cranberry Apple Fuze?

As you know, my first beverage love is Diet Sprite. But for a brief moment last summer, Diet Sprite had a rival -- Cranberry Apple Fuze. This stuff was awesome: a nice combination of sweet and tart; only 20 calories in a 16 ounce bottle; and all sort of vitamins that actually make you thinner (yeah, I have no idea how that was supposed to work). But then one day last July it vanished, never to be seen again.

I realized today at lunch, as I scanned the refrigerator case for the millionth time, looking for that blue bottle, that it is probably not coming back. Damn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Red Fraggle said...

But can't you just get it online viathe link you posted?

4/14/2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger t.s. said...

You could order it.

4/17/2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

I know. Red pointed that out too. I might give it a try. But it's just not the same.

4/17/2006 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home