Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Shut up Yaya

I went to see Take the Lead today (I know, but it's Antonio Banderas y'all, and ballroom dancing, and . . . my mom's in town) and one of the young female troubled youths seemed very familiar, but I couldn't think of another movie I might have seen her in. Finally the credits roll and I see that her name is . . . Yaya. But it can't be that Yaya can it? Oh but it is. A former contestant on America's Next Top Model is in a feature film! And it's not just any contestant, it is Yaya. She of the Respeito and inability to eat uneboshi. I'm in shock. And don't yell at me, but she wasn't that bad.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

She was the worst. Worse than Jade!

4/17/2006 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home