Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I think I'm going to be sick

Just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder, along comes this. Tom wants to eat the placenta after Katie gives birth. Now I understand that in third world nations dogs and other wild animals dine on the afterbirth, but this just freaks me out, particularly as I am about to experience (second hand) the wonders of child birth. Do you think he's going to be the next Hannibal Lecter? And what does one drink with placenta?

5 Comments:

Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

That's crazy. Everyone knows that you bury the placenta and plant a tree.

4/18/2006 12:19 PM  
Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

Oh, and to answer your question, the obvious pairing is placenta essence.

4/18/2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger Red Fraggle said...

Sorry to burst your bubble but for once it seems that the Cruise craziness is being blown out of proportion.

Apparently, this is a joke, and Tom just said it when interviewed by Diane Sawyer to poke fun at all of the crazy rumors that have been flying around.

4/18/2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger Isaac, your bartender said...

I truly hope you are correct, but as the web site Bailey linked to indicates, Tom would not be the first to dine on afterbirth.

4/18/2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

More placenta recipes. I urge extreme caution in clicking that link.

4/18/2006 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home