Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Oh NO!!!

According to the LA Times (via Televisionary) Battlestar Galactica's fourth and final season won't be back until APRIL. Let me repeat that for those of you, who, like me, will refuse to hear that horrible horrible news the first time. We won't find out what the HELL that season finale meant until APRIL.

I'm really trying to look on the bright side here, which is that I might actually have cable again by then.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Red Fraggle said...

Frak!!!!! I'm guessing this means the Season 3 DVDs will also be pushed back. I have only gotten through the first two seasons. :(

10/26/2007 11:37 AM  
Anonymous google said...

Quelle est la taille de la source de ces grandes données? google Quelle quantité de données puis-je obtenir, car je soupçonne กูเกิล que ce contenu substantiel a été supprimé de la base de données?

4/10/2019 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home