Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fall TV: Tuesday

Pretty slim pickings on Tuesday nights this fall.

8:00 -- Cavemen (ABC), N.C.I.S. (CBS), The Singing Bee (NBC), Bones (Fox), Beauty and the Geek (CW)


8:30 -- Carpoolers (ABC), The Biggest Loser (NBC)


9:00 -- Dancing with the Stars (ABC), The Unit (CBS), House (Fox), Reaper (CW)


10:00 -- Boston Legal (ABC), Cane (CBS), Law & Order:SVU (NBC)


Of returning shows, the only ones I watch are "Bones" and "House" and both of those are in the take-it-or-leave-it category. I believe that my feelings about "SVU" are on record, but I cannot stand its combination of titillation and self-righteousness.

New shows? "Cavemen" is based on a GEICO commercial. Enough said. I'll be TiVoing "Reaper," about a kid who learns on his 21st birthday that his parents sold his soul to the devil --- played by Laura Palmer's dad! -- before he was born. "Cane" is on the bubble. On the one hand, Jimmy Smits. On the other hand, pretty bad reviews.

1 Comments:

Blogger MrMotivation said...

Reaper is just too funny to not give a try.

9/25/2007 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home