Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

What the Heck?

Did anyone else watch this season of Rescue Me, which ended last night? It was really disappointing -- just a series of random scenes strung together. Like why was Tommy sleeping in the storage room? And who were those other guys who apparently work at the same fire house who we never saw until the last couple of episodes? And the whole stupid thing with the baby. Blah. And that's on top of the undercurrent of misogyny that has always run through this show.

Still, I watched it. But only because I love Sean Garrity, played by Steve Pasquale. So, so funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was (almost profoundly) disappointed by this whole season of Rescue Me. I just didn't laugh or connect with the characters like I have in past seasons. Afterwards I had one of those "Did anything actually *happen* this season?" sensations.

9/21/2007 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home