Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The opposite of bravo

Every week I watch Top Design, despite the fact that it is no Project Runway. It's not even Top Chef. But it has its moments, and I have come to know the characters, so I faithfully DVR it and watch.

As with all of its original programming, Bravo runs each new episode of the show about 50 times a week. On Wednesdays, they air the same episode twice in a row, once at 10 p.m. and again at 11 p.m. Because Lost is on at 10, I tape the 11 p.m. airing of Top Design. But the people at Bravo are idiots. Because although the show is supposed to start anew at 11 p.m., and although my DVR begins taping it at that moment, everything is a few minutes delayed. Which means that when my DVR begins taping at 11 p.m., it tapes the very end of the episode that started at 10 p.m.--the same episode I am taping at 11. Which means that as soon as I start watching the episode, I know who has been eliminated.

Bravo had better fix this issue before Runway comes back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home