Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pam and Kid - Affianced . . . Again

Us Weekly is reporting, exclusively, that Pamela Anderson and former fiance Kid Rock are engaged again. Unsurprisingly she sounds pretty happy about it in the message she posted on her website, which is a bit, well, Anna-Nicole-esque:
I know some women can relate to this....My children are getting older. They know the truth and they are strong, smart kids. They love their Dad. They love their new Step Dad who they've known for years...time will pass. Wounds will heal. Some people may never grow up. Actions speak louder than words....watch!
I'm glad she likes her kids, and I'm glad that they love their father and step-father, but . . . oblique oversharing always leaves me a little befuddled.

Labels: