Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Father Knows Best!

Along with me and Isaac, my parents are among the dwindling number of people who watch The Apprentice (or, more accurately, watched, since this season ended last night--I won't even comment on the finale, other than to say that all of the contestants this season were weak and the ultimate winner was weak).

Throughout this season, the producers have been showing us clips of Sean and Tammy, two contestants, together. They also showed interviews with Sean where he would state how great Tammy was and how into her she was. They never showed clips like this from Tammy. In fact, I always thought that Tammy was uninterested and kind of embarassed by Sean's obvious obsession with her.

So a few weeks ago I am talking to my parents and my dad says that he is convinced Sean and Tammy are going to end up getting engaged and will be together. I scoffed, saying I could tell she wasn't even interested.

And today? This headline from cnn.com (warning: if you click on the link, spoilers regarding the winner are in the article), stating that Sean and Tammy are, in fact, engaged.

My dad has a better ability to call psuedo-celebrity hook-ups than I do?! I am so embarassed.

ETA: My parents told me they were watching Sean on Today this morning and he said that he and Tammy are just dating, but are not engaged. Who knew CNN could be so wrong?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaac, your bartender said...

I think my favorite moment of last night's episode (which Isaac, Jr., and I actually watched early this morning), was Sean's doing his hair in the middle of his big task. And the way Sean celebrates things. What a doofus.

6/06/2006 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home