Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jason Dohring and Minka Kelly on the same show!

This is so exciting. Minka Kelly (I know some of you hate her, but I love her, even if she does date Derek Jeter in real life) and Jason Dohring (aka Logan from Veronica Mars) are going to be co-starring in a CW show called Body Politic. And according to a random poster from the Reliable Source's chat yesterday, Brian Austin Green might somehow be involved. (A sidenote, but I'm a little sad that it appears the Reliable Source women did not watch Veronica Mars. For shame.)

There is no question that I'll be watching.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Corina said...

How exciting! Although the title makes me a little nervous . . .

3/26/2009 11:02 AM  
Blogger Isaac, your bartender said...

First, that Minka dates the Captain, Number 2, Derek Jeter is a definite plus. Second, I guess if FNL comes back (as we hope), I guess Lyla won't be there. (But we better have Buddy!)

3/26/2009 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home