Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Reason #136 That Going to Law School Ruins Your Life


So, I have seen the idea of organizing your books by color in a bunch of places recently and always thought that it was cool, but my books are just not that colorful.

On design*sponge today there was a before and after picture that makes my point. Notice how the books in the two pictures are totally different. And the legal case books on the bottom shelf of the before picture are nowhere to be found in the after picture.
(Note: Post title is for humor value only. I actually liked law school.)


3 Comments:

Blogger Corina said...

This is horrible, but when I left DC, I totally dumped all my casebooks from law school. I felt so much lighter! Of course, I can't escape a sneaking fear that in spite of not having looked at them once in the four years since I graudated, I'll desperately need one or all of them in my next legal job.

10/10/2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

I still have a bunch of mine, mostly because they cost so damn much money that I couldn't just throw them away.

But they're totally useless as treatises. Too much socratic method b.s. and not enough answers.

10/10/2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger Red Fraggle said...

I have an entire shelf of hardcover books (color-coded), another shelf of study guides/hornbooks (color-coded) and a third shelf of miscellaneous law books and my Bar Bri study guides (also color-coded) in my office. I think they make me look smart.

10/10/2007 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home