My thoughts on last night's show:
1. Chris - As a boy crush matter, I lurve him, but thought last night was one of his weakest vocals. The Judges, however, seemed to think it was his best. Am I the only one who thought he sucked?
2. Melinda - I continue to think she is by far the best of the group and I thought she was great last night. The judges seemed to agreed. Waiting for her to have a Fantasia make-me-want-keep-her-perforamnce-on-Tivo-forever moment though.
3. Blake - Imagine me falling asleep during his performance. Seriously. Though I thought his performance was sweet. He needs to do something better to avoid elimination and actually have a shot at beating Melinda or Jordin.
4. Kiki - I'm totally over LaKisha and thought last night she wasn't even 1/10th as good as Fantasia was when she sang that song a few years ago.
5. Phil - I actually like his voice better than the other two guys but I still think he's a weirdo.
6. Jordin - I like her and think she has a very good chance of winning it all, but I was not even close to blown away by her performance last night. I couldn't believe Randy dubbed it one of the best all-time Idol performances.