Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Thursday TV

I don't have enough to say about any one show I watched last night for a single post, so here's a few random thoughts:

Yet another great twist on Ugly Betty last night. It makes total sense that the mystery "woman" is Daniel's older "brother" Alex, and casting the former Mrs. Stamos as a post-op transvestite is delish. And the all night quasi date with Betty and Daniel was completely adorable. I love watching them together.

A very decent episode of Grey's Anatomy. The goodbye to George's father definitely had me tearing up and it was a wonderful and very believable moment when Cristina welcomed George to the Dead Dads club. I really wish this mess between Washington and the rest of the cast wasn't getting so ugly. It's distracting!

I watched my first full episode of The Office, and . . . I liked it? It's not the kind of thing I usually enjoy, too humiliating, but I finally see what Isaac's been talking about. I don't think I'll become a regular viewer, but it's a nice little half hour here and there.

Che, Taylor and Kaitlin continue to be my favorite characters on The O.C. I don't know how that happened, but they're just awesome. I'm really looking forward to the resolution between the romance of Che's frog and Seth's otter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home