Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Fugging great

I love year-end retrospectives, and this one is by far the best I have seen in...well, ever.

Not that I should be surprised. After all, these are the same women who wrote the best thing I have ever read in my entire life: a tribute to Jessica Fletcher. (And anyone who knows me will vouch for the fact that I am not being sarcastic here and that I do, in fact, record two episodes of Murder, She Wrote everyday, and I would record more if A&E would come to its senses and run the show more often.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using
WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I
can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!
Also visit my blog : black friday deals

11/14/2012 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home