Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Perfect Gift For the Holidays

This week's SNL was fairly funny with host Justin Timberlake. (Calling him JT is almost as bad as calling any football player LT other than Lawrence Taylor.) The Barry Gibb Show is one of those rare SNL skits that remains extremely funny each time it is done, and it is an even rarer skit in that Jimmy Fallon is very funny in it. (I don't know where he finds the time, but he manages to return whenever Timberlake hosts.) But the skit that is getting all the buzz is this digital short, a worthy successor to last year's Lazy Sunday. WARNING: THIS IS THE UNCENSORED VERSION OF THE SKIT! THE ONE THAT AIRED ON NBC WAS FILLED WITH BLEEPS.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Thank you thank you thank you for the best laugh I've had all day. But now I just can't get that song out of my head, and I don't think the boss-man will think it's as funny as I do. Very sad, very sad.

12/22/2006 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home