Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just like in my dream


Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie have reunited. It's official. According to this article, the formerly-fueding pair had "dinner" together (the quote are mine--really, do we think that Nicole actually ate anything?) and then waited for their car while texting on their Sidekicks. Because really, nothing says reunited friendship better than standing next to each other and not interacting.

But the best part: after leaving the restaurant, the two had a sleepover party. Which is exactly what happened in a dream I had a few months ago, in which I was hanging out at Paris' house, and then Nicole came over and told Paris she needed to talk, and they ended up having a sleepover. (I ended up going home, but not before Kathy Hilton tried to get me to drive 20 minutes away to pick her up some take-out, bring it back to her house, and then go back home again.)

It's like I'm psychic.

(Just for kicks, I included a photo of Nicole in heftier days. Just so we can all remember what she used to look like.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home