Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, October 06, 2006

First Sad Cancellation of the Fall Season

Just heard on CNN that that Kidnapped has been cancelled. The network will air the remaining shows, but they've shut down production. I was really getting into this show, so I'm sad. But I also realized yesterday when I was listing just SOME of the TV shows I watch to an acquaintance and she looked at me in horror how insane my schedule is, so . . . I'm going to look on the bright side. They've given me one hour of my life back!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Isaac, your bartender said...

The ax has now fallen on Smith.

10/06/2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger thekeez said...

I was watching both of these. Kidnapped was the better of the two...thekeez

10/09/2006 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home