Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

PSA: Project Runway tee-shirts

For all you Project Runway fans out there, they are selling tee-shirts designed by this season's contestants. The link is here. The only ones I like are Kayne's and Katherine's. I'm actually considering Kayne's, but do I really need another cute tee-shirt? And cap sleeves...well, as a friend who once worked for the Gap, Inc. said to me: "they aren't very democratic." (Translated: almost everyone looked like they have fat arms in cap sleeves.) Maybe you Malan fans can buy his shirt (which really isn't bad--his, Kayne's, Katherine's and Bonnie's are my best of the bunch).

ETA: Laura's and Bonnie's are the most popular according to the Runway website.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sally-Anne said...

Doesn't the fact that cap sleeves look bad on EVERYONE, regardless of race, sex, creed or color, make them essentially democratic?

7/20/2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger Laura Ingalls Wilder said...

Why in the world would Jeffrey S. think someone wanted a picture of him on their shirt? Weirdo.

7/20/2006 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

8/11/2006 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8/16/2006 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home