Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Shakira, Shakira

Is anyone else a little obsessed with the Shakira/Wyclef song? I totally am. Enjoy.

In fact, I happen to be enjoying most of the Top 20 songs these days. That Nelly Furtado duet "Promiscuous" is pretty awesome. And "Over My Head" by The Fray always makes me turn up the radio and sing like a dork. I even have to admit that I really like that Rihanna "SOS" song.

Perhaps ever since Howard went to Sirius, I spend a little too much time with the dial on D.C.'s Hot 99.5 . . . . Artie would not be impressed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura Ingalls Wilder said...

But don't you love when Wyclef says "shakira, shakira"???

6/30/2006 7:32 AM  
Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

That's the problem with the iPod -- I hardly ever listen to the radio anymore. I don't really like the Wyclef part of "Hips Don't Lie."

6/30/2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger Sally-Anne said...

Totally! I am obsessed with the Shakira/Wyclef song. I cannot hear it without dancing along, and I'm almost always driving when I hear it, so neighboring drivers get an eyeful. I downloaded the ringtone and set it for when The Dude calls. I also like the Rihanna song, and have been listening to 99.5 more than usual lately, especially driving to work in the mornings. There are long stretches of time when I avoid top-40 radio, but this is not one of them. I'm solidly in the teenybopper zone of late.

6/30/2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mont blanc pens for sale
gucci outlet
louboutin shoes
michael kors bags
ugg slippers
cheap ugg boots
michael kors bags
michael kors outlet
ugg sale
christian louboutin outlet

8/05/2017 2:54 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

cheap uggs
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
mont blanc pens for sale
san diego chargers jerseys
cheap oakley sunglasses
miami heat
nike basketball shoes
longchamp sale
air jordan

8/14/2017 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home