Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Friday, June 09, 2006

I might have to start watching Nip/Tuck

I have never watched Nip/Tuck--Gobo loves it, but I just can't handle any gore, including scenes of people being cut up during plastic surgery. So, although I have heard great things, I haven't tuned in, not even for a minute.

But that might have to change. It looks like Larry Hagman and Kathleen Turner are going to guest star! I love Hagman from I Dream of Jeannie (I admit, I never watched Dallas, although I am excited about the upcoming movie), but it's Turner I would really want to see. I loved Romancing the Stone. I loved Jewel of the Nile. And I truly, truly loved Serial Mom. Sometimes when I hear myself complaining about yet another late thank you note I wonder if one day I won't turn into her character from the movie, killing people for crimes against etiquette, like wearing white shoes after Labor Day. This reminds me, I should really rent some John Waters films to see if they are all as good as this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home