Pop Culture Junkette

Addicted to pop culture.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Um, What?


So, apparently Denise Richards and Richie
Sambora are now dating. That's wrong, particularly because Heather Locklear (Sambora's-ex) was supposedly one of
Richards' best friends.

I also don't know what to think about her story that Charlie Sheen physically abused her. I just
have this nagging feeling that she is lying, but that's probably not fair of me. She just seems media-hungry. I don't think it's cool to go on the cover of US with "My Side of the Story," etc. (Not that US isn't a venerable magazine, of course.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Red Fraggle said...

I have the lying feeling about this as well. I just don't know--despite all of the horrible things I have heard about Charlie Sheen (prostitutes, drug use) I have never heard anything about him being abusive.

Did you know there are rumors that Denise used to be a Fleiss girl?

4/24/2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Bailey Quarters said...

That's Richie Sambora? Did he gain like 10 pounds in his face?

4/24/2006 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This couple is just wrong on SOO many levels....

4/24/2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger John said...

tiffany and co
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
the north face outlet
kobe bryant shoes
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose
ray ban outlet
air max 95
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots
abercrombie and fitch
coach outlet store online
p90x workouts
toms shoes
louis vuitton outlet
the north face jackets
longchamp outlet
hollister co
ugg boots on sale
ugg australia
ugg boots
ugg outlet
abercrombie & fitch
coach outlet
louis vuitton bags
abercrombie fitch
michaek kors outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
20151217yuanyuan

12/17/2015 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home